Call for participation
ISEA2022 Barcelona invites artists, designers, scholars, researchers, educators, innovators and creators to contribute to this growing discussion about our world of possibles –not only opening up an unfinished world of futures, but also the possible presents and pasts– and to address it through following sub-themes:
- Humans and Non-humans
- Natures and Worlds
- Futures and Heritages
- Educations and Societies
Contributors are asked to identify their submissions with one or more of these tracks.
While ISEA2022 Barcelona aims at taking full advantage of the context that allows us to go back to on-site events, we will accommodate those participants who wish or need to participate remotely.
October 27th 2021
- Full and short papers
- Panel discussions
October 27th 2021
- Artist Talks
- Institutional presentations
November 3rd 2021
- Artworks’ Proposals
- Full and short paper submissions and panel discussions will be double-blind peer-reviewed by members of the International Programme Committee (IPC). Chairs make the final decisions of acceptance/rejection based on IPC’s recommendations. Full and short papers, and abstracts of panels discussions will be published in the Proceedings.
- Proposals for artworks for the juried exhibition will be single-blind peer-reviewed (reviewers know the identity of the artist, but the artist does not know the identity of the reviewer) by a jury comprised of members of the IPC and organizing committee members.
- Workshops/Tutorials, Posters/Demos and Artist Talks/Work-in-Progress Presentations will be selected by appropriate chairs based on their quality and relevance to the Symposium. Chairs will make the final decisions of acceptance/rejection based on IPC’s recommendations
- Institutional presentations are selected by the organizing committee, based on their relevance to ISEA’s mission. Institutional presentations are sessions that are intended as opportunities for networking and as a forum for institutions such as museums, NGOs, networks, schools, and companies to introduce themselves to the community.