- Which is the role of history?
- How can we construct our futures?
- What is the role of the arts in all this?
- How should we take care of our past and heritage?
- How to remember and forget when there is so much information available?
- How to create meaning and sense in a world overflowed with data?
The way we conceive our past, memory and history structures our present and creates our future to come. From Digital Oblivion and Technological Obsolescence, this sub-theme moves forward and backward to an Archaeology of Media that suggests possible utures and heritages.