← 'Paper'June 15th
Short papers / The Gap: Science Always Goes Before The Law
I WANT TO PROCLAIM SOS AGAINST ILLEGAL EXPERIMENTATION ON HUMANS BY USING BIO/NEUROTECHNOLOGIES.
– The crime category: medical experiments (clinical trials without consent) – crimes committed with innovative scientific tools. (Combined multidisciplinary sciences – medicine, psychiatry, physics).
– The recidive: victims home and bed becomes the place of a cruel regular crime – clinical trial.
– The body: human – is like an animal, abused by criminals for medical experiment needs.
– Implantable neuro-electronics started to be used for human functioning-operating control.
Research object. Globally, many people are suffering from newly invented technologies, approximately 2000 to 10,000 people worldwide, could even be more. Some of them call themselves TI (Targeted Individuals), some of them TI cyborgs, TI neurorobots. Some of them have implants with remote influences 24 hours per day. Therefore, they have no privacy, they are 24 hours per day tracked, 24 hours per day tortured (with UV laser, micro waves, and so on), discredited, forced to have no authenticity, no future, no social lives. This is like the “Second Life”, except this “virtual reality game” is controlled by criminals. The victims can’t get help – scientific and competent medical, adequate police and media response. Human Rights, in their case, do not apply.
- Biography: Interdisciplinary artist-researcher Aistė Laisvė Viršulytė was born in 80’s and has spent most of her life in Vilnius, Lithuania. She finished a BA in photo-media art at Vilnius Academy of Arts, and MA in sculpture there. Since 2016, she is a member of Lithuanian Interdisciplinary Artist’s Association. The focus of her current creative effort is shifted more towards time-based media where she explores the areas of art and science, experimentation, process, sensory perception, sound art, mythology, locative media, and more.
Montalegre, 5 - 08001 Barcelona
⟵ Return to 'Paper'